Frontier's Fortune Inn and Tavern
Frontier’s Fortune Inn and Tavern
Stylized after a frontier lodge from the expansionist days of the Empire, Carl Immosen is the half-elf bard who owns and operates the inn and tavern. It’s proximity to the magic item shops in Moutainside Terrace makes it a mainstay for adventurers who have coin to spend, and for locals who want a chance to hear some good yarns spun by those that live life outside the (relative) safety of the Upper and Middle city.
Patrons of note:
- Okha Stonecrusher – Captain of the City Ogrewatch. He enjoys a red lager and roasted mushrooms.
- Enzo – A fiend of an indeterminate type. A freelance lawyer with clients on every level of the city. Often seen drinking a pitch black spirit with a single blue ice cube.
- Ambassador Franz Kaislerwaffler – A gargantuan mottled dragon from the north, who takes the form of a rotund human while partaking in the Frontier’s weekend brunch special.
- Jimmy “Big Ears” – A kobold busboy. Overhears everything and steals leftovers. Not because he’s poor, but because he’s not allowed to and he savors the thrill of minor disobedience.
- Lindaeleyu Loreyaulwrey – A noble, half-elf researcher from High City, specializing in Invasion-Era Arcanology. “Linda” says she comes for the drinks, but stays for the hunks.
- Nipzot – A kobold master-trapbuilder and contractor. A glass of green wine will last him an evening.